Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Crank Mode

^- my current desktop (click it for a larger image)

Wrap some presents, make some pizza dough, and get back to work. Of course, in order to work efficiently I'll need to clean my office. Which means stuffing 16 unpacked boxes into the closet. That leads to rearranging the closet. And in order to do that I've got to move some things into the bedroom; the prerequisite being that I clean off the shelves on the big white bookcase there. I can do that, but then I'll need to box that stuff up, and where to put the boxes? I know! I'll just stuff them in my office!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom

I just discovered you awesome map editor. I'm currently trying to program an OGRE AI, and was wondering if you would be willing to discuss the .brd file format so my AI could import maps made by your program? It seems sense that the fan base should try to agree on file formats! I could swap you stuff about hex numbering, which I've done lots of work on for the ranging algorithm.

Thanks

Simon* Hunt
h3rne777.no.spam@yahoo.no.spam.com

Do the obvious to recover a working email address!

Tom said...

You can find me on the SJG forums and send me a message there. I tried twice to decrypt your leetspeak and they both bounced...

Anonymous said...

Oops! Sorry it wasn't as obvious as I thought. I'll try the forum thing.